Please reblog if you can identify with anything on this list and you’re accepting asks from people who need someone to talk to. Feel free to send asks to anyone who reblogs this image.
Attack on Titan be like
I’ve seen a lot of posts on my dash tonight about users who are threatening suicide, with other Tumblr members posting in effort to try to get ahold of them. I think you all should see this:
IF THERE IS EVER A TUMBLR USER WHO HAS POSTED A GOOD-BYE MESSAGE, SUICIDE NOTE, VIDEO, OR ANYTHING OF THE SORT, PLEASE FOLLOW THIS POST.
1. Scroll to the top of your dashboard.
2. See the circular question mark icon at the top? It’s the third one over from your home symbol. Click on that, and a screen similar to the one in the picture will come up.
3. Where you can type in questions, the box with the magnifying glass at the top, type in the word “suicide.”
4. Click on the first link that shows up. It should say, “Pass the URL of the blog on to us.”
5. Type in the user’s URL and tell Tumblr admin that the user is contemplating suicide and has posted a message indicating that they are going through with it or will be attempting. Hit send! Tumblr administration will perform a number of actions to contact the user and take the necessary steps to prevent the suicide.
TUMBLR: THIS COULD SAVE A USER’S LIFE. PLEASE DO NOT IGNORE SUICIDE THREATS.
Reblog this to keep other users aware. Suicide isn’t a joke, and neither is someone’s life. If you didn’t know this, someone else may not, either. Pass it on.
why on earth doesn’t this have more notes
I actually had to do this once. She lived.
if you scroll past this on your dash you are absolutely heartless.
Reblog this!! This can save somebody’s life!
This is real film of a real ghost
JESUS FUCK. GET THE GHOSTBUSTERS.
I almost had a heart attack.
this is so triggering you should really tag this.
thats the most terrifying thing ive ever watched in my life
I almost had a heart attack
I just scared the piss outta myself. I looked in the mirror and forgot I had bleach blonde hair and thought I was looking at a ghost me.
Reblog this if gender dysphoria has ever seriously impacted your performance in school or work over the course of your life. Please just reblog, do not like this post. And only reblog it once, as liking or reblogging multiple times will throw off the numbers.
I’m trying to make a point to my mom that my gender dysphoria is not something I can just will myself past and it’s something that I need to take care of before anything else.
It’s a tough choice.